THE DIARY OF A GEEK IN OXFORDSHIRE


Solving the World's problems with common sense and a flamethrower.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Discipline is the Aim...

The more astute among you may notice that I have a tendency to write in bursts - nothing for a few days, then sometimes as many as three or four posts in a day.

It's always bugged me that I seem to lack the discipline to write regularly. I've always got ideas in my head, and when watching the news or reading a book can even frame most of an article mentally - but I often fail to transfer thought to keyboard to Web.

Therefore, in an attempt to learn how to be disciplined and meet deadlines, I've signed up for NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month.

The tenet is simple. One post per day, for a month, starting on 1 November. I foresee some 'post-queueing' going on during those times when inspiration strikes.

Keep watching for updates. Hopefully daily!

No comments: